Quick Cosmetic Procedures, Treatments and Beauty Tips for Lunch Time (Part I)
It is important for everyone to look attractive and impressive as this is not a prerequisite for one’s confidence, social presence and self-esteem. Researches show that people who look smart and tidy are more likely to get attention and this characteristic proves crucial on significant occasions like a job interview, business deal, attraction from opposite sex, etc. But given the time constraints, it is usually tough to frequently visit a saloon or try out cosmetic processes at home. If it is so for you, this article is helpful for you as it talks about quick cosmetic procedures and beauty tips you can try during lunch time.
Best Lunchtime Anti-aging Treatment – Botox Cosmetic Injection & Derma Fillers
Derma fillers are particularly meant to evade those aging lines and wrinkles from the face. Today, many people get Botox injections for this purpose and lunchtime is the most ideal time to get Botox injections. As is well-known, Botox effectively fills the wrinkles and lines formed on face as a result of emotions, frowning, smile, etc.
Derma fillers as also other different products or fillers like collagen too can be injected within a short span of time. These quick to complete and effective treatments in the form of filler injections are also known as “liquid facelift”.
Skin Resurfacing Treatments – Utilize your Lunch Hours Smartly
Yes, you can optimally utilize your lunch hour adopting a skin resurfacing. This includes laser skin resurfacing therapy, micro dermabrasion and peels.
Since these have a tendency to be somewhat more traumatic to the skin, the medicines are for the most part mellow and require a few sessions to get the wanted results. This is done so you can come back to work without the redness and swelling that goes with more grounded techniques. Two well-known compound peels are glycolic peels and salicylic corrosive peels. The outcomes are not evident for a few days in light of the fact that the skin needs to really peel off. Your dermatologist may give you a lotion to conceal the dry chipping skin as it falls off.
Aged looking skin produces dullness and calls for attention and transformation into a more youthful and soft skin. Skin peel has the solution to that. Skin peel can be effectively employed for various treatments to skin like its rejuvenation, lightening in back, legs, arms, neck and face regions, sheen, eliminating oily patches and open pores, removing the pigment in back, arms, legs and face, regular upkeep for to keep away wrinkles and retain a healthy skin, etc.
Peels also evades damage caused to shoulders, neck and facial part due to sunlight. With this, it also lessens melasma, freckles, and aging or sun spots.
Different types of party peels are as under:
- Combination peels
- Arginine peels
- Lactic peels
- Glycolic acid peels also known as alpha hydroxyl acids: This is a combination of fruit acids which the organically existing substances. Their role is to remove dead cells from skin’s surface and exhibit a smooth skin.
Dermatologists first analyze your skin type and identify the solution best employed for the treatment. While preparing the skin, they use preconditioning creams and during this period, you may be asked to break Vitamin A drugs if there are any. With the help of some dedicated cleansing agents, your dermatologist first clears the skin and the mildly applies peeling solution which you give you a hot feeling. Then it is neutralized after a particular interval for every peel. Then, a film or veil is connected to comfort and relieve your skin and help in recuperating, further to which it is treated with lotion, anti-toxin cream and sunblock.
Time taken to complete a peel is 30 to 40 minutes and you can have it done in the lunch hours.
Precautions and actions required after Lunchtime Peel
- You have to purify the skin delicately and apply post peel creams as encouraged to you.
- Avoid scratching.
- Don’t get in touch with UVA and SPF square sunscreen or use it.
- Till after one week of Peel, you should refrain from anti-aging creams and resume its use only after consulting dermatologist.
CO2 Laser or Fractional Carbon Dioxide Laser AND Laser Peel or Fractional Erbium Laser Skin Resurfacing Therapy for Skin Rejuvenation
Laser resurfacing is actuated today with new technology and you need quite a small time like the lunch hours for it. In various methodologies, process involves vaporization of skin layers, but here, collagen production gets stimulated beneath the skin.
In Laser Peel or Photo facial peel, the aging skin which is spoilt now is removed with laser and further stimulated for a refreshing skin. Its outcomes get visible after two to three days when a refreshing and youthful face starts showing.
Fractional Laser: The Process:
- In this process, small beams of laser light are thrown on smaller tissue portions. As a result, succeeding cells re-grow and develop new fresh collagen from the surrounding tissues as part of the healing progression. Consequently, remodeling takes place faster than one can expect.
- Anesthesia is not part of the treatment neither does it involve a detailed cooling process or dye application. So, with limited requirements and low cleaning up time, the process completes. Also the process is quick and concludes in less than half an hour, without needing any hospitalization. You can normalize routing without having to take a day’s leave. Males can start shaving their faces as usual.
- Results of the fractional laser process are instant, and moreover, they go on bettering overtime. As the new collagen production initiates, a youthful skin is acquired.
- Regardless of which skin type you possess, you are the ideal candidate for getting it done. All it requires is – an experienced cosmetician and appropriate parameters. With an expert, process becomes quite painful, secure, and comfortable.
- Few precautions, like refraining from direct sunlight exposure, may come from your expert. Experts may also advice regularly application of an incredible moisturizer and sunscreen.
- Fractional laser is virtual painless, rules out any side effects, and produces instant results. It does not have downtime as the treatment can be got done just as an outpatient.
Few things to expect after Fractional Laser
As soon as you get the treatment done, your skin may appear messy for couple of days but gradually, it gets youthful, refreshing and smooth. For continually good outcomes, you may get it done twice a year.
In Microdermabrasion skin is sand-blasted so as to scrap the dead cells and create a void. This may leave your skin bit reddish however as the process has a proven outcome, you enjoy quick and assured results.
It is one of the most profound facial known as ‘Party facial’ for its benefits like quick skin brightening and shining.
Hydrafacial Technology is a mix of Hydropeel, Microdermabrasion and Serum based skin resurfacing. Evidently, this is a unique process in which many benefits like antioxidant protection, extraction, exfoliation, hydration and cleansing are cumulatively acquired. Hence, this proves to be an enormously, non-invasive treatment which assures moisturizing, soothing and eliminates possibilities of irritation, leading to a complete transformation of dull skin into fresh because in the process skin receives enough new oxygen and antioxidants, to enjoy instant advantages.
Some benefits of Hydrafacial are as under:
- This is the best party facial which leads to quick glow on skin, lessening facial spots and wrinkles, thus leading a glowing skin.
- Hydrafacial also treats open pores and oily skin.
- After the treatment, it just takes 25 to 30 minutes and your skin starts shining. The glow is so unique that you feel full of confidence and all up to register a solid presence in the world.