What is QR 678 and how it is related to Hair Growth?
India has the credit of inventing an erstwhile lesser known molecule which contributes good hair growth and stops hair loss. This is named as QR 678 Hair Growth Factor. The news received front page space in India’s leading newspaper Times of India and the day it was published in all the newspaper editions, optimism triggered in this area all across the country.
Readers can always look into the original news post online, however there is much more to know about it. The news received an equally overwhelming response in the digital world as the molecule inventor and co-investigator Dr. Rinky Kapoor popularized overnight. Dr. Kapoor also felt that because a significant population is facing hair loss today all over, they got enough unaddressed queries. She has tried to cover some of the top queries in the following article.
- Kapoor and her group’s research showed that hair growth gets facilitated by five significant elements. The study revealed that a unique concoction and named it as QR 678 exists, which is far from the prevailing hair growth procedures being practice in most hair care centers and clinics – like stem cell therapy.
- QR 678 depicts a group of factors responsible for hair growth. Interesting they exist naturally and are already there in human scalp skin to organically undertake development of hair. This means, people with little or no hair on scalp got fewer QR 678 growth factors. Range of causes, right from those genetic to environmental to lifestyle originated ones, may underlie this. Now because it’s a substance organically existing there, we can conveniently inject the substance to adequately absorb in the scalp, and that too without any side-effects.
- Mesotherapy is the name of treatment on people with a hair loss condition. QR 678 molecule gets injected into the patients’ scalp. Unlike the conventional belief, the procedure is quite painless and an average patient can see significant hair growth after five to eight sessions of treatment in a gap of two to three weeks. A QR 678 hair growth factor treatment lasts around 15 minutes, does not require hospitalization. Each 1 ml dose costs Rs.6000.
- Positive effect of QR 678 is assured in most cases however there might be exceptions – as it may not favorably respond on people with little to no hair follicles. Sometimes, hair follicles may be too tiny to be seen but if they exist, the effect can be positive. For this reason, Dr. Kapoor’s experts elaborately examine the hair follicles on patients’ scalp before advising and undergoing a therapy.
- Kapoor suggests people not to expect magical results and rather give time to the treatment as only realistic outcomes are anticipated from QR 678.
- QR 678 remedy may not work on entirely hairless scalps. Hair re-growth percentage is usually up to 80% and the results, which are likely to show up after 4 sessions, rely upon how extensive the problem of hair loss is.
- Patients are also required to responsibly maintain their hair after therapy as prescribed. They should apply the suggested lotion to gain best results from the therapy.
- People planning for hair transplant can optimistically look at QR 678 therapy; this therapy can ideally help them getting denser hair after the transplant. However, looking to the success rate of QR 678 therapy and the growing number of satisfied patients, it can be presumed that hair transplant cases may lessen in the coming years.
- Besides their clinic. Dr. Kapoor and team does not have any other branch. The product is under FDA’s approval for patenting and the benefit will reach many people all over after the patent has been sanctioned.